Richard Paul McClellan II

846 S Hotel St #308, Thomas Square Centre, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813



I can help you with unfiled State of Hawaii and Federal tax returns and how to “get back in the system” without calling undue attention to yourself and minimizing exposure to criminal prosecution and civil penalties. Unfiled State of Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax for Hawaii vacation rental or short-term properties, and unfiled General Excises taxes, particularly for services providers/independent contractors are both common situations that I can help resolve. For more information click here.

Visited 345 times, 2 Visits today

Posted in Tax Law